CHAMPION LAKES “TWILIGHT” RUNNING FESTIVAL.
Event Start & Finish is in Champion Lakes Regatta Centre
3:30pm – 5km Walk/Run
4:15pm Kids ‘K’ (1km run for kids)
4:30pm – 10Km & Half Marathon (cut off 2.5hrs)
4:45pm – 5km Awards
5:45pm – 10Km Awards
6:45pm – 21.1Km Awards
7pm Event close
Kids ‘K’ is for younger children up to to 12 yrs.
Minimum age for 5Km is 7 years
Minimum age for 10Km is 12 years
Minimum age for 21Km is 16 years
21.1Km – 4 laps
10km runners – 2 laps
5km runners – 1 lap
Kids ‘K’ 1km loop finishing through the finishers arch.
Numbered bibs, incorporating an embedded timing chip, will be provided. These will be mailed out approximately 10 days prior to race day to ensure delivery by Australia Post. Those entering after this time will need to collect their race bib on the morning of the event prior to race start.
Aid stations will be provided approximately every 2.5-3km and will have Water and Tailwind Nutrition available.
Will be located at the start/finish area.
RUNNING WITH HEADSETS/PRAMS
Headsets or headphones are permitted but we ask that you are vigilant and aware of others around you. We also ask that runners are mindful that they are under the direction of marshals. The course is multi lap and the lead runners may pass you at some stage. Showing common courtesy to other runners is the order of the day. You must also be aware of any lead or emergency vehicles on the course.
Running with Prams or strollers is permitted but we ask that you are mindful of other runners around you. Safety of children and roadworthiness of strollers/prams remains the responsibility of the competitor. Please self seed at the start line with slower runners to the rear.
Parking is available on site in the grassed area. Traffic movements will be kept to a minimum during the event.
Finishers medal for everyone & place getter prizes across all distances for;
1st/2nd/3rd fastest male/female & 1st male/female of each of the following age categories:
Winners of 1/2/3RD ‘Fastest Male/Female’ are not eligible for age category prizes (attendance required).
GENERAL RACE RULES
- All participants are required to complete the online Event Registration entry form with accurate and correct information and accept the conditions noted within in the event waiver provided as part of the entry process.
- Entry confirmation will be sent to the registered email address to confirm your race entry. If you did not receive the Race Confirmation, please contact the Event Management before the closing date.
- By completing the Event Registration entry form you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the event that you have entered.
- The Event Management reserves the right to use any photographs or recordings of the participants for any commercial or advertising purposes without prior notice.
- The Race Director decision is final.
- To ensure that your event details are correct, please check your details upon receipt of the Race Confirmation Email and report the discrepancy from your intended registration to the organizers. Any changes thereafter may be subject to an administration charge.
- All participants should pick up their Race Packs as advised in the event details. Those who are unable to collect their Race Packs on that day, must make other arrangements. Your race pack can be collected by another athlete, family or friend. Collection on race day by prior arrangement only.
- All participants are required to attend the Event Briefing conducted by the Event Director
- All participants must ensure that their race numbers are clearly visible as required for the event and Timing devices used as directed.
- All runners must ensure that their race numbers are clearly visible at all times on the front of their clothing.
- Bare torso is not allowed at all times. A top must be worn at all times.
- Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed.
- Any participants deciding to withdraw from the race should report to the Race Officials.
- Refunds – 50% refund is available up to 4 weeks prior to the event date. No refund is available beyond this time.
Junior < 18
1 JAN 18
Junior ≤ 15
ONE TIME FEE
Early Bird $15 Regular $20 - Late Entry $30
Early Bird $30 Regular $35 - Late Entry $45
Early Bird $25 Regular $30 - Late Entry $30
ONE TIME FEE
Early Bird $25 Regular $30 - Late Entry $40
Early Bird $40 Regular $45 - Late Entry $55
Early Bird $35 Regular $40 - Late Entry $40
ONE TIME FEE
Early Bird $60 Regular $65 - Late Entry $75
Early Bird $55 Regular $60 - Late Entry $60